IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
ASEPYME BCN S.A.P., a company with registered office at C/ Josep Irla i Bosch, 1- 3, Bajos - 08034 BARCELONA, with Tax Identification Number A58262726, (hereinafter "ASEPYME"), is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENTS CARRIED OUT
The different purposes are described below, distinguishing according to the grounds on which the processing is legitimate:
1. Management of the services contracted to ASEPYME, as well as the corresponding management, administration, provision and improvement of the services.
The basis for the legitimacy of the processing shall be the contractual relationship between the parties.
2. Management of registration as a user of the Holded platform.
3. To deal with requests, queries or requests made by the user through the contact form located on the website.
The basis of legitimacy of the processing will be the consent, if any, given by the user when completing the form and sending the application, query or request.
4. Management of the sending of Newsletters to keep you informed of ASEPYME's news and events. ASEPYME.
The basis for the legitimacy of the processing will be the consent given, if any.
5. Improve the user experience when browsing the web.
The basis of legitimacy to improve the user's experience when browsing the website is the consent given by the user when accepting cookies.
6. Manage the "Customer Service" chat service offered on our website for any questions about our services/products. In order to constantly improve the quality of our customer service, we record the chat history for analysis and improvement purposes.
The basis of legitimacy is the consent given to us by the user when initiating the use of the service.
PRESERVATION OF DATA
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial or contractual relationship is maintained, or as long as you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal liabilities may arise from the services provided.
Likewise, any interested party has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
TRANSFER OR COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We will transfer your personal data to
1. Russell Bedford Spain member firms: GNL RUSSELL BEDFORD AUDITORS SL, AG CONSULTORES SL, IDEA ASESORES SLP, RUSSELL BEDFORD MARTINEZ Y OJEDA AUDITORES SOCIEDADES, AGEM CONSULTORES Y AUDITORES SL on the basis of our legitimate interest for internal administrative purposes or on the basis of consent where applicable.
2. Service providers for the performance of their functions.
3. Third parties when there is a legal obligation, such as the Tax Authorities, Judges and Courts, Security Forces and Corps.
No international transfers are made, in the event that they could be made at some point, you will be informed in order to obtain your consent.
UPDATING OF DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep the personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of the same.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up to date and accurate, and is obliged to notify us of any changes.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If the user provides data of third parties for any purpose to ASEPYME, he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained these data in a lawful manner, that he/she has previously informed the affected parties, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
MANDATORY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
All fields marked with an asterisk [*] in the forms provided to you must be filled in, so that the omission of any of them could make it impossible to send the requested information.
USE OF PASSWORDS
In order to access the Holded platform, the user must "Login" and include the email address and password generated by their personal Russell Bedford España Emprende advisor.
Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any of the identifiers and/or passwords, and agree not to transfer their use to third parties, or allow access to outsiders.
Likewise, it will be the user's obligation to immediately notify Russell Bedford España Emprende of any event that allows the improper use of the identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorised access to them, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
1. The right of access to your personal data in order to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them
2. The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data
3. The right to erasure of their personal data, where possible
4. Right to object, where this is possible
5. The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep the blocked data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims
6. The right to the portability of your personal data on the basis of the existing contractual relationship or the consent given, if any
You may exercise your rights at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details.
If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
DATA PROCESSING OF MINORS
Anyone who provides data through the forms on this website and accepts its processing declares that they are over 18 years of age, and access to and use of the portal by minors under that age is prohibited. If at any time, ASEPYME detects that a minor under 18 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Likewise, parents or guardians may, in any case, contact ASEPYME to block the access account of minors in their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
Likewise, ASEPYME reserves the right to remove from its social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, incites to do so or contains messages that violate the dignity of persons or institutions. It also reserves the right to block or denounce the profile author of these messages.